Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hello Friend

Hello everyone, I'm sharing a fun card with you using three metal die sets available from My Craft Spot. This is being featured over at My Craft Spot today.
The metal dies I used are the Tiny Banners & Toppers, Small Alphabet and the brand new Word Quotes as well as Posy Baker Twine, all are available in the My Craft Spot shop -HERE.

I love the new Word Quote die and have already made several cards using this die. I have made a few photo tutorials on my blog of ideas on how to use this 4 piece metal die set, view the tutorials -HERE.

The banner was fun to make, I just cut 5 of the banners to use from the Tiny Banner metal die set, added a flower on each banner using the Small Alphabet metal die set, the letters were cut from that set as well.
I strung each banner on a piece of Posy Baker Twine.  The bows I tied individually then hot glued them the end of each banner.
I used one die from the Word Quotes die set ... the word "friend" (remember to save the dot for the "i") I cut it directly on a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of patterned paper.
Close up of the banner.
And even closer.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, have a wonderfully creative day!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card!! I have the banner die and will be playing with it. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card Robin! I love the pretty papers and the word quote die:) your little banner is adorable! Fun design~I can't wait for my order to arrive! The release was amazing!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!