Monday, June 10, 2013

Beautiful Wedding Card

My daughters best friend got married recently in the Idaho Falls Temple and I felt so privilege to have been able to attended. Wow, so many tears of joy that day!
This weeks challenge at My Craft Spot is...
Wedding
make a card or projects with a wedding theme

I wanted to share where I got my inspiration for the design of my card.
It began as I first grabbed my "Happily Ever After" stamp set to make a wedding card. I then went to the amazing My Craft Spot Gallery -HERE (if you haven't been there, you should go... you'll find hundreds of ideas using the My Craft Spot stamp sets), I looked at the ideas using the Happily Ever After stamp set, and found a beautiful card made by My Craft Spot's design team member Marlene. Then my creative process begun...

The colors for the wedding I attended were peach, mint green and gray, so I choose similar colors for my card.
Below is Marlene's beautiful card. Thanks Marlene for inspiring me!
Close up of the sentiment from the Happily Ever After stamp set.
I used pearls from Recollections, the flowers were from I am Roses and Wild Orchid Crafts.
I always use hot glue when I add these flowers to my cards.
Side view and a peek into the inside of the card
Inside
Remember to head over to My Craft Spot to see more beautiful wedding projects made by the My Craft Spot design team -HERE. We would love you to join us for this weeks challenge.

4 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!