Monday, January 7, 2013

Chillin' Penguin My Craft Spot DT Project

Hi everyone, I seems so long since I've posted a project (really it has been so long since I have crafted). I have a few computer issues, and with the holidays life got quite busy... but I'm so glad to be crafting again and sharing a card with you.  
Today brings another fun challenge at My Craft Spot, this weeks challenge...
Frosty Days
(Winter theme)

My card is this cute "Chillin' Penguin" 
I cut my penguin at 3" from the Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge... he's so cute with his rhinestone eyes and stickles added on his hat. The oval and scalloped oval are a spellbinders die, and the snowflakes are a Martha Stewart punch and an old Stampin' Up punch that I've had for years.
I love the saying "Just Chillin'" from Kimberly's "Think Snow" Stamp set.
The denim crinkle ribbon and navy blue jute twine is also available from Kimberly store -HERE.
 Inside of card

Remember to head over to My Craft Spot to see more of the design teams "Frosty Days" projects, and join us for this weeks challenge to include "a Winter theme" on your project.-HERE.
Thanks for visiting my blog... comments are always welcomed and so appreciated, have a wonderful day :)


4 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful, Robin! I love all the pretty blues. Glad to see you back crafting! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, this is so adorable. Love it!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, what a sweet penguin! The colors are so bright Robin! Love all the extra's:) Beautiful card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!