Monday, October 29, 2012

Teddy Bear Witch -My Craft Spot Project

Hello, everyone,  are you ready for Halloween?  I wanted to share one more Halloween project with you for the My Craft Spot challenge this week, the theme is... 
Too Cute To Spook
Make a Cute Halloween Project.

When I was at Wal-Mart the other day I occasionally look at their cricut cartridge (even though my Wal-Mart never discounts their cartridges), so to pay $40 for a cartridge is so unlike me... well, I saw a cartridge that I hadn't ever seen before... Teddy Bear Parade, have you heard of it? I fell in love with it so I had to buy it... yes even at that price :)
Look at this adorable little teddy bear witch... she is too cute to spook!

I used the Best Witches to You stamp set with the Tiny Doily Metal dies along with Golden Harvest and Marmalade crinkle ribbon, all are available at My Craft Spot.
 Added some zig zag stitching on the marmalade crinkle ribbon.
I cut the teddy bear at 3 1/2" and added a bit of Tim Holtz antique photo ink on the bear edges.
Inside of card using the same Best Witches to You stamp set
There are more fun "Too Cute to Spook" project over at My Craft Spot, come on over and join us for this weeks challenge -HERE.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today :)
Remember next week it the Christmas/Winter Stamp Release Party at My Craft Spot... come join the fun!

My Craft Spot

9 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest card. Just love the bear!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Too!Too Cute!That cart is on my Christmas list and your Doily die...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Bear is so cute! Love the glittery hat and her beautiful dress! Your stitching on the crinkle ribbon is amazing!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Robin, this is so adorable! I love how you did the bow:) Beautiful work as always!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you mean, Robin--I had to buy it too. Very cute card!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute i love this cartridge


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Every single detail is just great!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable teddy bear! I have to get this cartridge! I just love all the cute projects I have been seeing....cute, cute Robin!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!