Monday, September 10, 2012

*Winner* -My Craft Spot stamp set

Hello friends,
I had so much fun last week sharing projects with the My Craft Spot stamp sets and metal dies and now I'm thrilled to announce the winners...
 Winner of the Tiny Tags 2 Stamp Set donated by Kimberly is..
#7 Paula Bee
She said:  I just love your notebooks and all the stamp sets! I just love the Happy Thanksgiving set and the Best Witches to You ones...so hard to decide!

 Congratulations Paula Bee!!!!
Please contact me ASAP with your mailing address at
robinscreativecottage @ yahoo .com (remove spaces)
Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment on my blog post, each comment just made my day!  

2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!