Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Friendship Card -Meet Tullulah Digi Stamp


Hello, I have another sweet image from DigiStamp Boutique, her name is Tullulah. 
 Sally-Ann is the designer and I love her whimsical style of people characters. 
I love Tullulah's loose ponytails on her hair, I like coloring hair.  I'm still working on learning techniques with my copic markers and trying to get better at it... and it it true what the say... practice, practice, practice, so that is what I'm doing practicing.  :) This image can be found -HERE.


Copic Marker colors:
Skin - E50, E01, E13, R20 (cheek) 
Hair -E33, E25, E29
Dress -BG11, BG13, BG15
-R20, R22, R24
Shadow around image -C1, NO
Finishing the image off with a bit of sparkle using Diamond Stickles


Paper collection it the mat stack Garden Party by DCWV, and I couldn't resist sewing on my card again.  I used my spellbinder dies for shapes.


I used the beautiful crinkle ribbon from My Craft Spot this is the Snow White color, the stamped image is also from My Craft Spot the Sweet Sentiments Set #1 clear stamps.


I'm trying a new idea on my blog the "InLinkz Link Manager" to list the items that were used in this project, it's a great quick reference tool. Let me know what you think I'd love to hear if it is helpful at all.


Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

  1. Oh she is just adorable. I love that giant scallop shape-I'll have to put that on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another positively gorgeous card! Cute colors and I just love all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie! Love that sweet little image and your coloring is just fabulous! I really need to dust my Copics off and give them another try. I need to practice, practice, practice!! Beautiful card Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! I love all of your stitching! You did a great job coloring your digi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous creation...thanks for joining in the DigiStamp Boutique competition again...Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!