Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Milk Carton Box -Video Showing Different Heights

I'm really having fun with these milk carton boxes creating several different heights.
I'm a visual person and know that many crafters are as well, so I wanted to share a video of how I use the same template then adjust one score line to make a nice variety of different size boxes. I'm lovin' these boxes.


If you would like to see the video of how the boxes were put together you can find it -HERE on my blog
Milk Carton template can be found -HERE

I'd love for you to follow my blog on my facebook page... "Like" me at the top of my blog under the header...
Also if you are enjoying my You Tube videos remember to subscribe on my "You Tube" channel -HERE as many more videos will be added weekly.
Thanks so much for visiting today, you make my day with your visits and comments :)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I have made 3 already!
    You make it very simple to follow!

    Thank you!
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. did i miss it? i was looking for the template for the milk cartons. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla said...
    did i miss it? i was looking for the template for the milk cartons. thanks
    ---
    Hi Carla, the link for the Milk Carton template is in the video, however, I did add the link to this post just for you, thanks for asking.
    Have a great day!
    Robin :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!