Sunday, May 15, 2011

Graduation Anouncment Cards

Happy Graduation to all 2011 graduates!!!

My daughter will be graduating this year and she wanted a simple graduation announcement card to give to friends and family.

I got this simple idea from My Pink Stamper, she did a video on this card -HERE
I didn't add the string and added the year "2011" to our postcard. My daughter then printed out her graduation info along with a photo of her then we adhered it to the back. They turned out great!

The post card measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". The gray cardstock measured 5 1/4" x 4" and I used my Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder for the texture.
Locker talk cricut cartridge for the graduation cap cut at approx. 4" wide. The 2011 was welded using my gypsy, and cut from George and Basic Shapes cricut cartridge, measuring 2 1/2" wide.

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Love the swirl embossing on the post card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Grad announcements! Much better homemade than the professional ones that they charge so much for! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! That is my favorite embossing folder :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect grad cards! Wow, I wish I had a stack of them right now. I could really use them. I love the embossing too!
    I have been a follower of yours for a while now. I would like to invite you to stop over and visit my blog and possibly follow me too:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Does she love them? I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great Robin! Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful Robin! Congrats to your daughter, I know you are so proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Robin, I think these are terrific and I'm sure everyone loved receiving them. Thanks for grabbing my new button :). I'm taking yours with me, too.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so elegant! I love the colors you used on them. I'm a newbie here, I'm looking forward to looking at the rest of your blog!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tutorial was great!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!