Monday, October 4, 2010

Sweet Treats Cake -Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

October celebrates National Bake and Decorate month and Fantabulous Cricut is celebrating with a yummy challenge.

The challenge: create a project that has something to do with baking, or if you have the Cricut Cake use it to make something delicious.

I decorated a cake using the Sweet Treats cricut cartridge, so delicious.

I used design studio to get the right sizing that I wanted to cut for my card. The cake is approx. 3" tall and the cake stand is approx. 1 3/4" tall, cutting each twice, the first was glued directly on my card and the second was pop up off my card. The scallop layers were cut once, then using a white ink pad I lightly dragged it over the scallop edges.

I used tiny Prima flowers to decorate my cake.


Go see the other yummy projects by the Fantabulous Cricut design team -HERE and join us for this weeks challenge.

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Robin, this cake is beautiful. What a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful and elegant. Love this Robin:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that card, so pretty! those flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sophisticated and elegant! Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty, I think this would make a beautiful wedding card.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Robin's my name is Karla and adored its blog, I has one cricut and is needing very the cartridge: Tags, bags, boxes and more, and I am not finding in place none. I live in Brazil and would like to know where I can buy it in USA, therefore already I looked for and nobody has!
    Mine blog: http://scrapbykarla.blogspot.com
    it can to visit come me!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just beautiful, Robin! Love the dimension to the cake, and those tiny roses are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo beautiful!! Love the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!