Monday, August 30, 2010

Road Trip ... Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

Oh the amazing places we go and people we meet on our road trip journeys... I love to go... but then it's nice to get home to my own bed.

This weeks Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #25
Road Trip
Create a card or project incorporating a vacation or travel theme

My card celebrates "Places to go... and People to see"

I used Zoobaloo cartridge for the trees on page 72 of the handbook. Locker Talk was used for the fabulous car on page 37 of the handbook, I only used the car and shadow feature. I used a 3/4 " circle punch for the wheels then added a flower brad.


The road was made from a piece of black cardstock then I used a white gel pen for the lines. My printer was used for the saying "Places to go... People to see" tied on using ribbon and added a sunshine charm. I also use a tan ink all over my paper pieces.

Head over to Fantabulous Cricut to see what the design team has created for their "Road Trip" project. -HERE

post signature

9 comments:

  1. What a great job Robin! I love, love, love all the details! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Card !
    Have a great Monday !
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Robin! I love the background trees, and all the inking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Robin, this is so pretty!! The scene is fantastic and you always have the most perfect little charms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful Robin! I love the old feel it has!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing Robin!! I love the hues you chose for this card. Great job with the tires too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!