Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yummy Cupcake Mouse

Even mice deserve a yummy cupcake now and then. Woo Hoo, my first card for the Meljen's design team, I feel so lucky to be a part of Melissas team!

This is Meljen's design "cupcake mouse" digital stamp it's available in her store -Meljen's Designs. This mouse is so adorable enjoying his cupcake, it must be his birthday to get such a yummy treat.

The challenge this week was to incorporate some "sparkle, glitter, bling".
I added tiny turquoise rhinestones on the cupcake and in the center of the white flowers, bling!


I added a small strip of paper to the inside of the card to give it just a little bit of flair.
I used copic markers to color this image.... I'm still learning to use them.

Come view the challenge -HERE, and see the other wonderful creations from Meljen's design team!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. What a delicious card Robin ! I adore the image and the colours you have chosen are yummy ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mouse! Your colour choices for this card are PERFECT!! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a yummy card! Very cute! I love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, Robin!!! :) I love the colors (& textures-velvet ribbon, flowers...nice touch inside, too)!

    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Great colors and sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the things that you post. I live in Utah and only one of my kids live here...the rest are scattered. But I like to take pictures of my grandkids and put them on scrapbook pages. The Give A Hoot or Nursery Rhymes would be a tremendous help to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute delicious looking design.
    Thanks for sharing.


    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute card - good job witht he coloring

    kathib from salt lake

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am scared of mice!!But yours is adorable on the card.
    http://gr8mom52.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're still learning to use copics? ha! You're a natural then. I need to sit at your feet for a while!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!