Monday, May 24, 2010

A bird loves his Home

WooHoo, Fantabulous Cricut challenge #11 begins today.

The challenge, Flowers for May:
Create a project using at least 3 flowers on your project.
As always there does need to be a cricut cut image somewhere on the project.

I used a digital stamp image from Pink Petticoat, I love the little bird house, so cute.

The cricut cut images are from the Storybook cartridge on page 69 I used the accent blackout image cut at 3" and the second layer cut at 3 1/4". For each flower I took three of the same color of prima flower wrinkled them up then added a brad for the center.




post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love that stamp. It's so cute! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The flowers are great and the stamp is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is adorable and I like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the way you layered those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love birds and birdhouses, so when I saw this, it helped me get some ideas for my next card! Thanks for sharing - love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!