Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh So Sweet

New images at Doodle Palace, you'll have to head on over and check them out.
This week there is an adorable baby digi stamp set called "Tucker & Tabatha" with 4 images in the set.
I used the cute baby clothes line, in the "Tucker & Tabatha" set for my card.

This week I tried a new technique using my digi stamp. I printed my image on vellum paper then immediately poured embossing powder on the damp image, poured the excess powder off, then heat set with my heat tool.
When I print on vellum the ink stays wet longer so I'm able to use the embossing powder before the image dries (I tried this technique using my regular cardstock but the ink dried way too quick).

With the image embossed I'm able to color with my markers without the worry of the printer ink smearing. The words "Oh So Sweet" were done using my printer.
The other new digi stamp image available today is called "Fishing Stuff", and to view projects using this image and Tucker & Tabatha click here. Remember to view more details about each project click on the Doodle Palace design teams name above their project to be sent to there blog where they give more detailed information about their creations.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute - great idea with the embossing

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of the embossing, love the washing line image too its so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute...especially like the heart brads to hang up the clothesline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - thanks for the great tip about embossing on the vellum! I'm on my way to check out the fishing stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!