Friday, January 8, 2010

Wild Card Series -Card #14 Triangle

I love this happy, happy, happy card, I can't look at this card and not smile because it was just too much fun to make.
The triangle Wild Card is found on page 45 of the Wild Card cartridge booklet.
The red circles indicate the images that I've cut out using my Cricut expressions machine. All images were cut at 5 1/2" except the "SMILE" it was cut just a little bigger at 6 1/2".
Below are the actual images that I cut for this card. I did insert an additional photo of the black squares that were cut, they were cut at the same size as the others 5 1/2".
Note: The circled rectangles have been cut using my paper trimmer, I used the blue and black rectangle, but I did not use the orange. These pieces were used to frame the word "smile". The black cut at 1 1/2" x 3/4" the blue cut at 1 3/8" x 5/8".
When I made this card I omitted the 3 black outer square frames and the 3 inner square colored frame image. I love the googly eyes, I used pop-dots to pop the smiley faces off the card. {smile}Enjoy... and create a wild card today...

Have a wonderfully creative day
Robin :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this series ... I have Wild Cards, but don't use it nearly as much as I should. All the wonderful cards you've made has me seeing this cartridge in a new light. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving how your doing this series. This card turned out way cute. I love the googly eyes on the smiley faces. I can't wait to make this card for my nieces b-day. Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!