Monday, January 4, 2010

Wild Card Series -Card #12

Here we are in the dead of Winter and I'm designing a beautiful Autumn card, this is truly a lovely card... keep it in mind when Fall comes again.

This is Wild Card #12 found on pg. 43 of the Wild Card booklet
I love this card design, the envelope is so unique and makes the card inside it very special.
I've circled the images in red that I cut using my Cricut machine. Each image was cut at 5 1/2" except for the 5 leaves which were cut in three different sizes, 2 1/2", 3" and 3 1/2". I used 2 different colors of cardstock for the leaves, yellow and green.
Here are all the images that I cut for this card.I used a brown ink pad lightly brushed over the tops and edges of the leaves and the word Autumn. Two leaves were place on the envelope and three on the card with two being popped up using pop-dots.
The envelope liner was brushed with the brown ink as well.I love this card, even if it's not Autumn time. I hope you are enjoying the series as much as I am.

Have a wonderfully creative day!
Robin :)

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!