Saturday, November 7, 2009

I designed My first SVG cut file -an Oval Purse

I've designed my first SVG file an "Oval Purse" cut file.
Actually I've created a few really fun patterns when I designed for a printable paper craft and clipart site. I just need to adjust and convert them to .svg files.
The leaf image and tag are from the "Storybook cartridge". Then used "Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug embossing folder on the leaves. "Happy fall" is printed from my computer.
What do you think of my Oval Purse pattern, would you be interested in the .svg file? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Have a wonderfully creative day!
Robin :)

1 comment:

  1. i love it. what a great little gift bag to fill with sweet treats during the holiday.. good job

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!