Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just Buggin' Challenge 13

Just buggin challenge #13 Sew it!
This weeks challenge was to use sewing, faux sewing, or sewing stamps on your project!

I chose to use my sewing machine, I love to sew on paper.

Sew It

I cut the oval out using "George and Basic Shapes" cartridge, then carefully cut it down on each side eyeballing the distance from the edge.


I used "A Child's Year" Cricut cartridge page 58
I used a brown ink pad to rub over the stitching and on the edges of each layer before assembling the card. I love popping up the images, I used pop-dots.

Just Buggin' has weekly challenges to inspire us to use our Cricut machines, come join the fun!

Have a wonderfully creative day!
Robin :)

5 comments:

  1. I love it!! I really need to try that cart!!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling! I love the silhouette images on that cart and the colors you used are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that cart, I didnt buy it forever and finally picked it up and it is great!

    Love your outlining stitch on this card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! I love this cart! I love how you stitched the oval. maybe one day I will get brave enough to try something other than straight line stitching on my machine. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!