Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just Buggin' Challenge #11

Hi everyone,
I have some exciting news to share with you...
I was selected to be on the design team for "Just Buggin" I'm so excited to have to opportunity to share more creative ideas using my Cricut.
"Just Buggin" has weekly challenges to inspire us to use our Cricut machines, come join the fun!

Just Buggin' Challenge #11: Create a project with an animal Cricut die cut! If you don't have a cartridge with an animal die cut, make up your own animal, think google eyes!!

Into the Wild
Cartridges Used:Animal Kingdom
I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder, "tiny bubbles, to add texture and sponging to show dimension. The word day was printed with my computer. A fun and easy project when someone needs a "cheer me up" card.

11 comments:

  1. Oh Robin, Your little dog is sooo cute and I love the colours. It really is lovely.

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, I love the scottie dog. Now, I wish I had animal kingdom, stepping away from scottie dog. I do not need another cart.

    I look forward to designing with you at JustBuggin.

    Lisa
    JB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so darn cute!!!!! TFS!!
    Sammye Jo
    *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose for this card!! And the dog is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cute card - love the way you did the collar, the sponging and the CBed letters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute...love that little doggy and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little dog is way too cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!